Saturday 14 July 2012

Another Granny square Blanket!!

So I received this package in the post for subscribing to a knitting magazine wool sewing thread wool I decided to turn it into this giant granny square blanket giant granny square I think I may have an addiction to granny squares!! My ongoing project at the moment is yet again another granny square blanket granny squares This one isn't for me though, its going to be a baby blanket for my sister who is due in September!! I maybe need to rename by blog to aunt angie crochets!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh wouldn't it be lovely to find such a wonderful parcel in the mail......

    Love the granny square blanket, beautiful, cheery colours and I love the colours you used for. the baby blanket too

    Not hard to get addicted to crochet, such an easy, portable craft.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete