Sunday 29 July 2012

Window Seat

I have always dreamed of having a window seat and at last my dream has come true. My husband got some old school benches and bookcases from my dads school that they were throwing out and one of the benches made the perfect base for our window seat creation. window seat He had to add some wood to make it taller but this created some nice little shelves to put baskets on. He painted it white and then I finished it off by making the seat cushion covers using some Cath Kidston fabric that I had bought in the sale a while ago. window seat Its perfect for our front window!!

2 comments:

  1. super cute! I had a low dresser I used as a window seat. I just moved it upstairs for more storage. but I really need a window seat again downstairs! I'd love for you to share this http://www.addhousewife.com/2012/08/pin-inspiration-party-81.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've always liked the idea of a window seat,b ut haven't quite gotten there yet.

    ReplyDelete